Happy new year guys!
Now that 2014 is officially over, I’ve decided to make some book goals for 2015. These are:
– To nail my Goodreads reading challenge! This year I’m aiming to read 90 books.
– Reread the Harry Potter books! I love to do this every year. The series holds a special place in my heart and rereading them just makes love for Rowling’s work grow even stronger!
– Attend some book events/signings and then post about them on the blog!
– Become more active on the blog’s Twitter account (@nomorethanbooks)
– Branch out into other genres besides YA. There’ll be a review of David Nicholls’ “Us” coming up in January!
– Update the appearance of the blog
I’m super proud of this blog, it’s something I thoroughly enjoy running. When I started NoMoreThanBooks in July I never expected people to actually read my reviews! So thank you to all of you who do.
I hope you all have a happy 2015!