This week’s Top Ten Tuesday is all about the authors who I have only read one book by, but NEED to read more of!
1. Emylia Hall: I really enjoyed A Heart Bent Out Of Shape (Now titled The Swiss Afair) when I received an ARC copy from Goodreads earlier this year. Now I really want to read The Book Of Summers
2. Arthur Conan Doyle: There are many many reasons I love Sherlock Holmes. One of these is the fact that he is portrayed by Benedict Cumberbatch. The other reason is the books in which they are based on. The only one of these I have read is The Hound Of The Baskervilles, but I NEED to read them all.
3. Joanna Rakoff: Rakoff wrote a beautiful memoir titled My Salinger Year and I am so thirsty to read her other book A Fortunate Age
4. Robin Talley: The last book I reviewed was The Lies We Tell Ourselves, it was such a moving, thought-provoking book. I NEED to read her next book Unbreakable Which is due out in 2015!
5. Veronica Roth: So I finally read Divergent, and needless to say, I’m pretty eager to read the rest of the series!
6. Sylvia Plath The Bell Jar is one of my favourite books. I’m looking forward to reading some of her poetry.
7. Sarah Crossan:After reading Apple and Rain, Sarah Crossan is becoming one of those authors I don’t shut up about. I’m looking forward to reading The Weight Of Water At some point!
8. Sandy Hall: So I read A Little Something Different and I loved it. If Sandy Hall releases any more books (please do), then I will definitely be reading them!
9. Koren Zailckas: Mother, Mother was such an intense read which really stood out to me. I’d love to read the two memoirs Zailckas has written: Smashed: Story of a Drunken Girlhood and Fury: A Memoir
10. Karen Amanda Hooper: Grasping At Eternity was a huge surprise for me, I NEED to read the sequels Taking Back Forever and Fighting For Infinity
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish