This week’s theme is characters that I would love to sit at my lunch table!
- Hermione Granger (Harry Potter – J.K Rowling): I have always, always wanted to be best friends with Hermione. She’s intelligent, passionate and ultimately she loves books!
- Holden Caufield (The Catcher In The Rye – J.D. Salinger): Holden is one of my fictional crushes, I’ll admit it, ok? I adore his thoughtful, and vulnerable personality.
- Cath (Fangirl – Rainbow Rowell): Cath always reminded me so much of myself, and so I think we would get on like two peas in a pod! Moving out to college was. Tough for Cath and if we shared a lunch table we would be able to help each other out!
- Vivian Apple (Vivian Versus The Apocalypse – Katie Coyle): I love anyone who stays true to what they believe in, and Vivian is certainly one of those people. I know that we would be able to have a serious on conversation together, but would still be able to have fun.
- Charlie (The Perks Of Being A Wallflower – Stephen Chbosky): Charlie is an immediately loveable character in my eyes, whilst he might be the shyest member of my lunch table, he would certainly still be valued.
- Peeta (The Hunger Games – Suzanne Collins): He’s a baker’s son, so I’m pretty sure he would be willing to share some of those gorgeous cakes….
- Eleanor (Eleanor and Park – Rainbow Rowell): I’m only about halfway through this book but I LOVE Eleanor, she’s an eccentric individual who is not afraid to be herself!
- Lily (Dash and Lily’s Book Of Dares – Rachel Cohn): Purely because I would love hearing her stories about Dash and their notebook adventures
- Augustus Waters (The Fault In Our Stars – John Green): Charming, generous and outrageously kind, I would love to have Gus at my lunch table
- Apple Apostolopoulou (Apple And Rain – Sarah Crossan): Apple is such a strong character! I know she would help everyone else at the lunch table and hope we were all happy!
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish