At the start of each month I am going to post a monthly roundup of the books I have read that previous month with some interesting stats to go alongside. Here’s a roundup for the books I’ve been reading in August 2014….
Books read this month:
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets – J.K. Rowling (rating 5/5)
- Everything Changes – Samantha Hale (rating 4/5) Review here
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban- J.K. Rowling (rating 5/5)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire – J.K. Rowling (rating 5/5)
- Harry Potter and the Order Of the Phoenix – J .K Rowling (rating 5/5)
- “Hello,” I Lied – M.E. Kerr (rating 3/5) review here
- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince – J.K Rowling (rating 5/5)
- Less Than Nothing – R.E. Blake (rating 4/5) review here
Total: 8 books
Average rating: 4.5/5
That’s a total of 3377 pages with an average of one book every 3.875 days
The shortest book I read was “Hello,” I Lied by M.E. Kerr with 171 pages
The longest book I read was Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K Rowling with 766 pages
The newest book was Less Than Nothing by R.E. Blake which is expected to be released in October this year, whereas “Hello,” I Lied by M.E. Kerr which was originally released in 1997 was the oldest.
Ok, so yes, you can see that I’ve been binge reading the Harry Potter series for the millionth time (it’s an annual tradition that I re-read it). But besides that I read some really awesome new books! Coming up in September I have a really exciting list of books to read, with lots of reviews to follow!